Revision as of 23:44, 1 April 2016 by Ceres
- Domain specific languages for signal processing on heterogeneous architectures ( ESCHER Project), with Tomas Nordström.
- Differential Equations (mainly PDEs and Rearrangement Theory), with Behrouz Emamizadeh.
- Computability and Complexity in Analysis.
- Behrouz Emamizadeh, Amin Farjudian, and Mohsen Zivari-Rezapour : Optimization related to some nonlocal problems of Kirchhoff type, Canadian Journal of Mathematics, http://dx.doi.org/10.4153/CJM-2015-040-9, 2016.
- Amin Farjudian and Behrouz Emamizadeh: Absolute continuity in partial differential equations. Real Analysis Exchange, 40(1):209–218, 2015. (Preprint version)
- Amin Farjudian and Behrouz Emamizadeh: Maximal mean exit time related to the p-Laplace operator. Applied Mathematics E-Notes, 14:173–184, 2014.
- Behrouz Emamizadeh and Amin Farjudian: Monotonicity of the principal eigenvalue related to a non-isotropic vibrating string. Nonautonomous Dynamical Systems, 1:123–136, 2014.
- Jan Duracz, Amin Farjudian, Michal Konečný, and Walid Taha: Function Interval Arithmetic. In Hoon Hong and Chee Yap, editors, Mathematical Software ICMS 2014, volume 8592 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 677–684. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2014. (Preprint version)
- Amin Farjudian and Behrouz Emamizadeh: Some Results on Radial Symmetry in Partial Differential Equations. New York Journal of Mathematics. 20:241–255, 2014.
- Amin Farjudian: On the Kolmogorov complexity of continuous real functions. Annals of Pure and Applied Logic. 164(5):566–576, May 2013. (Preprint version)
- Amin Farjudian: Game Semantics and the Later Wittgenstein: A Computer Scientific Approach to Linguistics. Keynote speech at The 4th International Conference on Philosophy of Language, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Ningbo University, Ningbo, China, October 26–29, 2012. (Slides)
- Amin Farjudian: Polynomial-time solution of initial value problems using polynomial enclosures. In Luke Ong and Ruy de Queiroz, editors, Logic, Language, Information and Computation: Proceedings of the 19th International Workshop, WoLLIC 2012, Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 3–6, 2012, volume 7456 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 232–245. Springer, 2012. (Preprint version)
- Michal Konečný and Amin Farjudian. Semantics of query-driven communication of exact values. Journal of Universal Computer Science, 16(18):2597–2628, 2010.
- Michal Konečný and Amin Farjudian. Compositional semantics of dataflow networks with query-driven communication of exact values. Journal of Universal Computer Science, 16(18):2629–2656, 2010.
- Jan A. Duracz, Amin Farjudian and Michal Konečný: Enclosure constraints for floating point software verification. Sixth International Workshop on Constraints in Formal Verification, a satellite event of the 21st International Conference on Computer Aided Verification, CAV 2009, Grenoble, France, Jun 26–July 2 2009.
- Amin Farjudian and Michal Konečný: Time complexity and convergence analysis of domain theoretic Picard method. In W. Hodges and R. de Queiroz, editors, Proceedings of the 15th international workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation, WoLLIC ’08, Edinburgh, Scotland, volume 5110 of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, pages 149–163. Springer-Verlag, 2008. (Preprint version)
- Amir Aavani, Amin Farjudian, Mehdi Salmani-Jelodar, and Arash Andalib. Information theoretic text classification. In The 12th International CSI Computer Conference, pages 1613–1618, Shahid Beheshti University, Iran, February 2007. (Extended version)
- Amin Farjudian. Shrad: A language for sequential real number computation. Theory of Computing Systems, 41(1):49–105, 2007. (Preprint version)
- Amin Farjudian. Sequentiality in Real Number Computation. PhD thesis, School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham, UK, 2004. (Supervisor: Achim Jung)
- Amin Farjudian. Sequentiality and piecewise-affinity in segments of Real-PCF. Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, 73:3–43, October 2004. (Preprint version)
- My Erdős number is 4: Paul Erdős ⇔ George B. Purdy ⇔ Geoffrey R. Burton ⇔ Behrouz Emamizadeh ⇔ Amin Farjudian
- According to Mathematics Genealogy Project I am an academic descendant of the likes of Leibniz, Euler, Gauss, Fourier, Hilbert, ..., to name a few, as can be seen on this graph, which was produced using David Alber's Geneagrapher.